There is still time to call – the budget is not done!
We got great feedback that people are calling – THANK YOU!
Call Senators Griffo and Ritchie and:
- Ask them to fight to re-assign Canton and Potsdam as high needs districts
- Senator Ritchie does not have a co-sponsor for her bill, nor has she shared the financial impact. Ask her to find a co-sponsor and get the data out there.
- Ask them both to sign on to Addie Russell’s school aid reform legislation – NOW.
Potsdam – Joe Griffo: (518) 455-3334
Canton – Patty Ritchie: (518) 455-3438
Call these Senators to urge them to:
- Reclassify Canton (Potsdam for Potsdam folks) as high needs schools
- Get the formula reform language that is in the Assembly budget proposal (the end of the .65 floor) — into the final budget
- End the GEA
John Flanagan (Ed committee chair): 518-455-2071
Jeffrey Klein (Independent Democratic Caucus): (518) 455-3595
Senator Tom Libous (upstate caucus): (518) 455-2677
We know there are many Senators to call – do as much as you can. One call is more than no call!